LOLLI & POPS and MISSING LINK SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE/TEXT MESSAGE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Lolli & Pops “Missing Link” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Lolli & Pops, Inc., 111 Ellis Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouse) and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you (“Entrant” or “You”) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes as final.
3. Sweepstakes Entry Period: Entries will be accepted beginning 12:00:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 7, 2019 and ending 11:59:59 P.M. ET on March 26, 2019.
4. How to Enter: Visit sweepstakes.lolliandpops.com/ml/
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Sponsor will draw potential winners at random on or about March 28, 2019, at Sponsor’s offices, from among all entries received for each Advance Screening City. Sponsor will notify each potential winner by email using the email address provided on the entry form, within two (2) days following the drawing. Please check your spam security settings and filters. Sponsor is not responsible for the potential winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or for the potential winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
6. Twenty-Five (25) Prizes per select city: Each prize consists of two (2) tickets to the advance screening of the new movie “Missing Link” at a designated cinema in one of the Advance Screening Cities. The precise cinema location, date and time will be provided at the time of prize notification, provided that the advance screenings will occur between April 6, 2019 and April 11, 2019 (hereinafter each advance screening of the movie is the “Event”). Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $24.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award due to unique nature of the Event. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except that if the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. The prize is nontransferable. The prize consists only of tickets to the Event. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, travel to and from the cinema, parking, expenses, including but not limited to concessions, shall be the sole responsibility of winner and/or winner’s guest regardless of whether the prize was used, either in whole or in part. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Event tickets. Event tickets may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the cinema. Sponsor is not responsible if the Event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. The winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for Event tickets that the winner or his/her guest is unable to use for any reason. Winner agrees that Event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner and his/her guest, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor, reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
7. Validation of Winners/Release: Potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Potential winners may be required to execute and email back to Sponsor a declaration of eligibility and release of liability/publicity as well as a release of liability/publicity for the potential winner’s guest (“Winner/Guest Documentation”). If a potential winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian must sign on the potential winner’s behalf. If the potential winner’s guest is a minor, the guest’s release must be executed by the minor’s parent or legal guardian. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to respond, and/or does not return executed Winner/Guest Documentation within three (3) days from the time Sponsor’s notification was sent, the potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected, subject to the same validation process. Unclaimed prizes or prizes that cannot be awarded for practical reasons, including but not limited to a lack of time to find alternate winners before the Event, will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address of Entrant. Receipt by the winner of the prize is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each drawing corresponding to each Advance Screening City.
9. Publicity Rights: By submitting an entry, You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, Your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent by You.
Your name may also be made publicly available on a winners list.
10. Conditions of Participation: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In case of such action, Sponsor may select potential winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any Web site related to the Sweepstakes or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to, submission of multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree (and agree to confirm in writing if required upon prize notification) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (including without limitation Vibes who is not affiliated with or responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes), partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the law of the State of California without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and You hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, if any). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Lolli & Pops Missing Link Sweepstakes/Winners List, Attn: Frank Rocchetti, 111 Ellis Street, San Francisco, CA 94102.